Monday, September 8, 2008

Sad sad Hippies

Via David Thompson:

Seriously, WTF?


Emotional Hippies - Crying Over Dead Trees - Watch more free videos


Can you imagine what these people could do if they invested half the time of this emotional masturbation, into say, thinking about ideas on how to live more environmentally friendly?

Just a thought, but can you imagine the same scene, with say, Russian speaking hippies? Chinese speaking? How about Farsi? Yeah, thought so.

Witness one of the many reasons why the West is dying.

Oh the Trees. Won't somebody think of the trees?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jack. Can't even bring myself to press play. Honestly, maybe you should just join Opus Dei and start flagellating yourself daily!

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Is it my doomsaying, my pessimism, or my resurgent conservatism that makes you say that?
You really should press play. It will make you laugh...

Anonymous said...

I deeply disappointed in myself for letting you talk me into that.