Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A little more on that Iranian dirty-bomb-ship

Whilst I fully subscribe to the idea that the media suppresses certain stories if it does not meet the accepted narrative, I find it hard to believe that international news agencies (as opposed to US) are that in the tank for the Chosen One to not report this.

http://www.scoopthis.org/2008/10/iran-dirty-bomb-plot-thwarted-days-away-from-execution-no-media-coverage-for-2-months-and-counting/

However it is a little strange that it hasn't quite got into the mainstream media yet. I can't really say why, but hope that suddenly the "backchannels" to Mad Jad's regime are getting flooded by the international community going "tut-tut. Mahmoud, you REALLY can't do this kind of crap"

However I'm not holding my breath....

No comments: